 Local / United States / Ohio / 57
    20 % sale at King Arthur's Toy —Paul Sinasohn
   I arrived in Cincinnati for a business trip and decided to go Lego hunting. I didn't find any super bargains (except some sets at "Big Lot" stores) but King Arthur's Toy Court is ahving a 20% sale on Lego in October. 20% off one item with coupon, (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.market.shopping)