 Local / United States / Ohio / 537
536  |  538
Subject:
Tuttle Mall; KBToys & Kiosk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 14:47:29 GMT

I was browsing through the Tuttle Mall (I am not sure why, but I had time to
kill I guess).  Here is what I found:

Lego has a Kiosk on the lower level; first one I had seen but it may have
been there for a while now.  Looked exactly like the other Kiosks that have
been photographed and discussed in .shopping.

KBToys had 20% off all regularly priced Lego.  They also (and this is the
important one) had 20% off all Star Wars sets... Some of the Star Wars sets
were already marked down by 40%  for example the Destroyer Droid (from
Episode I), the Battle Droid and the Pit Droid.  So if you combine the 40%
off price with the additional 20% off "sale" then the price is a total of
about 50% off MSRP.

It would have been nice to know that before I bought the two Destroyer
Droids from Tuesday Morning at 40% off MSRP... but Oh, Well.

<To Paul (aka BrickBuy)>
Welcome to the area!  When I placed my order at your BrickLink store, I was
pleasantly surprised to see that you are located near my work.  However, I
live accross town.  Again, welcome.
</To Paul (aka BrickBuy)>

// Joe

p.s. I am very interested in meeting the AFOLs and FOLs from around town
here.  I hope a meeting can be arranged.

x-posted to lugnet.loc.us.oh for those not monitoring .us.oh.col