 Local / United States / Ohio / 533
Re: Touring Ohio and Pennsylvania
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 21:47:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Ed Jones writes:
Tuesday, June 11th:  we'll be in the Youngstown Area
  Dude, Idora's been gone for a long time.  :-)  Although, my sister has a
short section of track from the WildCat.

Wednesday, June 12th: Cedar Point, Sandusky, OH
Thursday, June 13th: Cedar Point, Sandusky, OH
  Would you be interested in coaster companions?

  I'd be interested in any get-togethers.  Is anything being planned?

     Later,
      Gino A...

BTW, Congrats Adrian.