 Local / United States / Ohio / 529
    RE: Touring Ohio and Pennsylvania —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Aurora, OH (...) Isn't that backtracking? Anyway, we can probably arrange a quick get-together while you're sort of in the Cleveland area. It's not like Troy or I have very strict work schedules...not sure about Adrian though. --Bram Bram (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.org.us.bloc)

        Re: Touring Ohio and Pennsylvania —Adrian Drake
   (...) Adrian has a real job now, so he's restricted to weekends. Though which weekends I have free are up for debate. We could probably do a quick meet 'n' greet 'n' eat somewhere, I'd be up for that. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.org.us.bloc)