 Local / United States / Ohio / 528
    Re: Touring Ohio and Pennsylvania —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) COOL! Great itinerary. I take it you're skipping RollerSoaker at Hershey Park? Rode Giant Dipper on Thursday nite at SCBB. It was closed for a private party (pre season party for their employees, actually) but one of the security guards, when (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Touring Ohio and Pennsylvania —Ed Jones
   (...) I hate Hershey Park. Its poorly run and a huge chocolate tourist trap! (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)