 Local / United States / Ohio / 501
    Newbie in Cinti —Jason Grant
   Are there any groups in Cincinnati? Is there anyone in Cincinnati interested in talking about Legos? (If this is in the wrong area, please forgive my ignorance.) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

        Re: Newbie in Cinti —John Berg
   (...) Yeah, I'm from Cincinnati. My name is John Berg. I'm not a member, don't have very many sets or MOCs, but LEGOs are one of my main hobbies. -john (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

        Re: Newbie in Cinti —Jason Grant
   (...) Hi John. Feel free to contact me via e-mail if you want to talk about Lego. (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)