 Local / United States / Ohio / 457
Re: Anybody in the Cleveland area seen "The Boss" roborider?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 01:55:46 GMT

In article <G6q6Fv.uv@lugnet.com>, "Phoenix007" <sky_dude@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Now that I've seen the picture of the model TLF bills as the "alternate
model" of 8516, I REALLY want the set (and I'd rather not have to wait for
it to arrive from SAH)

I'm not in Cleveland, but I just saw three of them on the shelf in
Walmart in Columbus earlier this week (the Lego row looked like a war
zone). This was the first I'd seen it anywhere in stores. So you might
try Walmart.

--
Mark D. McKean - The Quantum Panda - qpanda@quantumpanda.com