 Local / United States / Ohio / 445
  Re: Cleveland area gathering

I feel obligated to point out that the Dungeons and Dragons movie comes out on the 9th I believe. Perhaps if people are interested, we could do the lego thing and catch a matinee? Just a thought. Troy Adrian Drake <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Cleveland area gathering

You mean December 8th. It'll come out on the friday. Y'all are welcome to see the movie on Saturday as a group, but I don't really have an interest in seeing it. The Westlake Promenade is right around the corner from my house, and it's less than 5 (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  RE: Cleveland area gathering

(...) an (...) I'm not really interested in seeing it either...turns out, btw, that my parents have to insure me since i have a driver's license, but I still doubt they'll let me borrow the car. --Bram Bram Lambrecht BXL34@po.cwru.edu (URL) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Cleveland area gathering

(...) Does that mean you're still don't have a way of getting out to this neck of the woods without assistance? Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  RE: Cleveland area gathering

(...) Yup, unless you know how I can get to your place on the RTA (there's a rapid stop right here). --Bram Bram Lambrecht BXL34@po.cwru.edu (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Cleveland area gathering

(...) Where ya' coming from? I might be able to give you a ride. Or, if you can get an RTA to somewhere close, I can pick you up there. There is a park-n-ride in Westlake that is only about 3-5 minutes drive from Adrian's place. I usually take the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)