 Local / United States / Ohio / 440
    Columbus get-together —Carolyn Cheney
   Hi, Here are the directions to my house for the Dec 3 get-together. The address is 332 Linwood Ave. As I have mentioned, it is in Old Town East, which is just east of downtown, between I-71 and Bexley. I've forgotten what time, if any, I mentioned (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)