 Local / United States / Ohio / 414
    Re: BrikWars this weekend —Adrian Drake
   (...) That could work out well. I could finally try the skeleton army rules. (...) If it's just the two of us, then yeah, we could try that. But we have to be very careful with 3 or more people, due to just the sheer time of all the movements, and (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.gaming)

        Re: BrikWars this weekend —Gino A. Melone
   (...) That's the sort of thing I was thinking. Maybe try out some Wizard rules. I've also bulked up on dragons and would like to try some of those. (...) I was thinking that this would be mostly big war machines. You can muster around 1600CP between (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.gaming)