 Local / United States / Ohio / 407
  Re: Next Columbus BrikWars

It looks like I will be able to attend a Labor Day BrikWars event without any prior commitments getting in the way. So if Gino wants to/can get a room at the Soldiery for the day, we can run ourselves a nice long adventure then. Or we can do it on (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Next Columbus BrikWars

(...) I'm out on Labor Day from Friday, 3-4 PM, untill Monday, 3-4 PM. I also can't make it to the scheduled 8/29 game. Dang it. ~Drew (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Next Columbus BrikWars

(...) Is anybody going to be able to make this date? (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)