 Local / United States / Ohio / 372
Re: Ohio Brik Wars Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 01:12:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Troy Cefaratti writes:
Yesterday (Saturday) there was a small gathering of Ohio Lego
builders where we engaged in a never ending game of Brik Wars.
There were 5 distinct armies fielded, including wild west, castle,
modern, and mechs.  There was much carnage and distruction!

To see all the pics, have a look here:

Wow, you guys really painted the town red!  I laughed out loud when I saw the
biker get stomped by the mech.

There is a very "interesting" story that goes along with this, which will be
written up soon.

I can't wait to see it!

- Mike Rayhawk

    Check out the Official BrikWars Home Page at
   http://www.teleport.com/~rayhawks/brikwars.htm