 Local / United States / Ohio / 366
Re: The 15th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 13:41:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Gino A. Melone writes:
So, are we set for the 15th?  What time, ...

On a semi-related note, is anybody planning to go see the X-Men movie on the
14th?

          Later,
            Gino A...

Yeah, the 15th is good at my house.  If anyone needs directions, let me know.
The only caveat is that I'll likely have to leave a little early to go out of
town for Sunday (I think)  so we may want to organize earlier, to give plenty
of time for gaming.  I'm thinking 10:00am or even earlier.  It matters not to
me when we start, as I'll already be there :)

I hadn't thought of going to see X-Men on the 14th, but it might be an
interesting supplemental activity for the Cleveland contingent.

Adrian
--
http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/lego.html