 Local / United States / Ohio / 298
  RE: The Next Ohio Brikwars Meeting

I'm still alive. I killed myself mountain biking this weekend and was too tired to make the trek out. And, quite honestly, I subscribe to this as a mailing list since I don't have time to go to the website and keep up with it all, but the amount of (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)