 Local / United States / Ohio / 274
Re: CO BrikWars get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 16:01:38 GMT

regult@aol.com (Jeff Christner) wrote in<38f60882.15506747@lugnet.com>:
Let me double check the location information:
Hilliard Public Library
Hilliard-Cemetary Road - about 1 mile off I-270
(is this east or west off I-270?)
Start time - 10am or so this Saturday
  We have the room officially from 10:00-6:00.  I doubt they'd mind if
one of us shows up early though.

  That's outside of I-270 (for those who don't know, I-270 is a
circular freeway which surrounds central Columbus) on the west side.
So, west of I-270.

How will I know what room this is in, other then just looking for
all the LEGO, or what entrance of the Library to use?
  There is only one entrance to the library that I know of.  When you
enter, you are in a foyer.  The foyer winds off to the left and turns
into a hallway.  That hallway ends at three doors.  One right ahead,
one  to either side.  We have the room to the right.  To the left is
the kitchenette, however that is in use by another group which is
behind the straight-ahead-door until 1:00.  So, no yelling battlecries
in the hallways.  :-)

  Since I seem to be pseudo-host, please RSVP to me today if you can.
Just so we know what to expect.  I already consider the following
confirmed:
    Adrian    TL5
    Drew    TL5
    Jeff    TL5
    Me    TL3

  We have a couple of other probablies who haven't posted lately.
Don't let Adrian, Drew and my banter scare you.  We aren't going to be
blood-thirsty maniacs.  We promise to behave and not squabble over
rules.  I think I count 3 of you.  You know who you are.

  See ya' tomorrow.

  BTW, just so everyone knows, I will probably have my one-year-old for
the first hour or so.  Mama needs to take the older one to the Dr's
unexpectedly and I volounteered to baby-sit.  She shouldn't be a
problem.  Rather, I'll make sure she isn't.