 Local / United States / Ohio / 273
    Re: CO BrikWars get together —Drew Lawrence
   (...) "If your mech is a regular ground vehicle..." How can a mech be a "regular ground vehicle?" And how can a mech be a "small treaded vehicle?" I'm just going to leave it as it is for now (I'd have to re-design my army!) and simply "not use" a (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

        Re: CO BrikWars get together —Adrian Drake
   (...) If we don't use the Robotics Supplement to design mechs (Which I did not use to design mine) then a vehicle with legs is classified as a treaded vehicle, and follows all the rules of said treaded vehicle. Adrian (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)