 Local / United States / Ohio / 225
Re: CO BrikWars get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:27:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Drew Lawrence writes:
Alright. This is my first time fielding an army, and we'll see how it goes ..
we'll also post pictures of the event somewhere.

(Speaking of which ... I have webspace. Plenty of it. And my own Lego
website ... I can host the pictures.... or is the person with the digital
camera going to be hosting them?)

That would be me.  I will likely host the pictures too. Just as long as we
take good enough notes.  I should have enough web space to store a nice epic.
I don't think we'll take pictures after every turn, but we'll see.

Adrian

A digital camera uses floppy discs for its film, right? (I've never used one
before..) Should I bring a few extra [empty] floppy discs?

LegoMasterLuke