 Local / United States / Ohio / 208
Re: CO BrikWars get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 01:58:23 GMT

I am in cleveland also, actually Garfield Heights.  I'd be up for a
get-together, but my work schedule is currently an abysmal mess.

3:00am-8:30am @ UPS mon-fri
5:00pm-9:00pm @ US Census mon-fri
8:30am-5:00pm @ US Census Sat
12:00pm-8:30pm @ US Census Sun

Unfortunately that doesn't leave me much time to schedule a get together!
:/  Although I am sure that I could get a weekend day off if i had a week or
two notice.

I'd still be willing to host an event, I have room at my house.  If everyone
wants to schedule something, let me know when and I will see what I can do.
Perhaps in the beginning of May sometime.

Troy

Visit Troy's LEGO® Brick Store!
http://troy.simplenet.com/lego/store/