 Local / United States / Ohio / 116
  5561 found at KB for under $40

I have come across 3 of the 5561 model team sets at 2 different KB toys. I got them for between $35 and $40 each. Not a bad looking set, but for over 700 pieces a great set to possibly part out. Anyone come across these? Jodi Neal WWW.Tarlun.Com (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: 5561 found at KB for under $40

I've seen them at several of the KBs up here in the cleveland area. Usually only one or two at a time though. Not in large quantities like they had the Night Lord's Castle. Troy JOdi Neal <LunaTarlun@Prodigy.Net> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)