 Local / United States / New York / Utica / 3
  Hello Mohawk Valley Lego Fans

Okay, I have been reading Lugnet since the first beta test was over and have never posted to my own local group. In a few short hours it will be January 1, 2000 so I decided that now is the time. Greetings fellow Lego enthusiasts in the Utica/Rome (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti)