 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 95
  Re: Steam Train Wheels (Part2)

Some people thought I was crazy for cutting the hubs however, the plan worked with No screw ups! 2 more hours in the workshop and you will see the (Maybe First) Working 4-8-8-4 Negotiate Switches/Crossings.... I even made some changes to the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.trains)

  It Really Works!! (4-8-8-4)

Well, This should be my last spamming of Steam Train Wheels, I finished the wheels and everything works I have some picts, as soon as we get some sun up here I wil go outside and snap some nice ones. Anyway, there is one problem that I have run into (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.trains)