 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 89
    Train Station Update —Wayne Sardullo
   I finished the station on Sunday Night. I don't have the new picts because of a Computer conf. I am current attending in Syr. I will try and get those New Picts up for your viewing pleasure. By Friday. It looks really nice, Thanks everyone for your (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)