 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 88
  Wondering (?)

I was looking over my two big Projects Train Station and Steam Train. While they are impressive, Someone already Made that so its nothing to unique. I was looking for some advice on something, Basic What Hasn't been built with Lego? Anyone have any (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)