 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 255
254  |  256
Subject:
Saturday, Nov. 10, get-together in Ithaca
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 17:28:39 GMT

Hi.  I'm cross-posting this from lugnet/org/us/lucny.  There will be a
get-together for central NY-ers this Saturday, Nov.10 at my place in
Lucny.  Details are below.  I wouldn't mind an RSVP if you plan to attend.
I've also posted my trade interests below for easy reference :-)

Alan

Hi.  As mentioned in previous posts, I'm happy to host a Lucny gathering
this Saturday, Nov. 10, at my place in Ithaca.  Feel free to come about 1;
the meeting will have to break up by 4:30 or so.  I don't have any great
ideas for activities except for hauling out my trains and setting 'em up,
and perhaps doing some trading if those coming can get out want lists by
then.  I live at 301 Maple Ave., Apt. D-8, phone # 277-3502.  You can find
a map a maps.yahoo.com:
   http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Bel
   ow&addr=301+Maple+Ave.&csz=Ithaca%2C++NY&Country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map
which should be sufficient for those somewhat familiar with Ithaca.  We
live close enough to campus to walk, although it would be a pretty good
hike from north campus, I guess (Dave).  We live in the Maple Hill
apartment complex, which is not to be confused with the Maplewood complex
located just down the hill at 201 Maple Ave.  To get to our place coming
from the west on Maple Ave., go to the top of the hill and turn right
down our driveway, which is located across from a small tan barn and just
before a squat green water-tower type of thing.  From the east (coming
from Judd Falls Road), take the first left, across from the tan barn and
just after the green squat water-tower type of thing.  D-8 is located
basically straight down the drive, just to the right.  Parking short-term
in our lot is no problem; ignore any threatening signs.  If you need
better directions, e-mail and I'll explain better.  Also, we do have a
cat, so allergy sufferers should take warning.

Trade wants:

NOTE:  Common parts should be in excellent used or nearly-new
condition--NO DINGED OR CHEWED PARTS!  In the case of older/rarer parts,
I may consider parts that are dirty or a have a little damage, but please
tell me if the condition is anything other than very good!!

Parts I'm looking for
Higher priority (used):
*1 4x4 plain white radar dish
*1 pair blue minifig legs w/ black "belt"
*1 brown lance
*1 1x2 white tile w/center top stud
*1 minifig from 6604 (plain black torso, old-style white "space" helmet)
*1 2x16 red plate
*1 4x5 white vehicle base
*1 2x2 black plate w/vehicle axle and white hubs
*1 clear wheel hub and black tire for motorcycle (as in 6522)
*2 white motorcycle helmets (as in 6522)
*Older ("pat. pend") plates:
  1 4x4 red
  1 2x8 red
  1 2x3 black
  2 2x4 yellow
*1 1x6 "pat. pend" red brick (OK, this is really picky... :-)
*Older solid-stud 1x1x1 cylinders:
  2 white
  2 red
  2 black
*1 (old) 1x1 white tile with no ledge
*8 1x6 black tiles
*2 black space robot arms
*20 yellow 1x2 hinge tops (for 1x2 brick hinges)
*4 light gray 2x2 tiles w/pins on top
*1 blue minifig kepi hat (comes in Western sets)
*2 stickers from 7819/7722:  envelope with post horn.  Preferably stuck
on red bricks as in 7819 or unused, but I'd also trade for red-and-yellow
stickered train doors (I could include an unstickered pair in a trade).
*1 1x4 black brick w/gold "122" printing from set 122
*Complete original instructions:  780/387,6604,
6632, 6646, 6676, 6832, 7715,7722,7815,7819,7820,7821