 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 229
  Re: Shall We?...

Actually I moved about 6 months ago closer to Syracuse, I now live in liverpool which is 2-3 miles from Syracuse. Wanted to be out of the city but close enough to get to work without getting up 2 or 3 hours before work... Anyhow, What ever you guys (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.loc.us.ny.roc, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti)

  Re: Shall We?...

(...) Hey - I remember going to Heid's all the time when I was in town back when I lived nearby and in college at Oswego...thanks for the memory. Ed *snip* (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)