 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 217
    Rolling the Call again —John Barnes
   Hi Wayne. John Barnes here. Holland Patent, just north of Utica. Still working away with the Mindstorms stuff. Looks like we might start a local company to build and sell Mindstorms add-ons. We've been talking with a plastic injection molding (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)