 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 208
Re: Interesting finds again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 12:22:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, Wayne Sardullo writes:
FYI

For all you  Central NY Fans. I was in the carosel mall in syracuse today in
ZanyBrainy store just to be curious on their lego selection.  I happened to
come across some 8480 Space Shuttles that have for 75 bucks....

I picked up two but there was two left....
get'm while there hot!

Wayne

Thanks for the tip, Wayne!
I was able to swing through there on my way down to Binghamton - there was
one set left there, so I swooped in on it and built it this past weekend.
We won't see sets of that caliber at that price again, I'll bet.

No finds in Binghamton...

Ed