 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 200
Re: my new website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 18:24:21 GMT

Just thought I would let you all know I have fixed up my new website already
the new url is
http://www.geocities.com/botsmaster3000/ .
I also put up my first MLcad image of me in my chair.
--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.

I just finished signing up at Geocities for my website. The address is
http://www.geocities.com/botsmaster3000/botsmastermain.html
come on over and check it out!
It is REAL bare for now and the only Lego thing is my MOC minifig of me • and
my electric chair.
LMKWYT!
--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.