 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 174
    Anybody seen the Chrome Knights? —John Robert-Blaze Kanehl
   I know they are available through Shop at Home, but I will have to wait til I am ordering some more items to make the shipping worth it...lol I would just like to see these Knight's Kingdom Chrome Promo sets in person. I keep reading reports that (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

        Re: Anybody seen the Chrome Knights? —Paul Ferguson
   So far, I've checked 2 KayBee stores (one regular, one ToyWorks), and not found them here in western Ohio. I did find them at 1 of the 3 Meijers stores I checked, but I don't think that Meijers has extended its reach to upstate NY yet, has it? Paul (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)