 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 153
Re: So you didn't think it was good enough?(heh)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 18:16:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, Wayne Sardullo writes:
Well, I decided to go back and redo the Caboose because
John didn't like it.

Oh my, I'm a celebrity...

heheh. I used those Corigated looking bricks and • changed some other little
things.

Wow! I think you are the first person on Lugnet to value
my opinion so highly...lol

Here John, this ones just for you!
http://www.oswego.edu/~sardullo/lego/caboose6.jpg

I'm flattered, yet again...I think.

Well.... I like it!

Also It's such a nice day today I think I will take the • Dutchman outside for a
nice outdoor Shot!

Can't wait to see those pics...

Later
Wayne

Hmmmmm, I think you should probably get a pet if you are
taking your train outside for pictures and a walk.
Don't forget your POOPer scooper = )

                      John