 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 147
    The Great NYS Fair. . . —John Rudy
   It was wonderful last year! The Lego castle building and all. I was thinking to myself just a few minutes ago,"Well, lets see if they are building another lego castle, maybe we can have our general meeting there." I hop on over to (URL) see when the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: The Great NYS Fair. . . —John Robert-Blaze Kanehl
   (...) I have live here 4 years and I never knew that there was any Lego event at the NYS fair...I went to that Toyful weekend and the only Lego bricks there were the elements I brought to deliver to a Malaysian Star Wars fan who won a few of my eBay (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: The Great NYS Fair. . . —John Rudy
   (...) The Lego event at the fair happened last year. No real publicity, no good crowd, We built a castle, 9 ft high!!!, by 10 ft squared I think. The Model designers (3) I was talking to gave me the job of one of the turrets, beacuse I was older (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)