 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 133
132  |  134
Subject:
Howdy!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 05:45:04 GMT

Well, its been a while, I am finishing up my vacation so I decide to make a
shout out to you guys to say hello to see whats going on. Everything is cool
here, I will be happy to be back, Been away from Lego and Computers for almost
two weeks. DOH, Had some Serious Withdrawl problems last week but did what I
could to get by. Anyhow, I see its been Quiet. Anybody got any cool things
going on? BTW. While I was in Florida I stop in a Target and was suprised to
see the New Soccer Buses. Pretty neat they even come with a Small (Real Soccer
Ball). Well, Talk to you guys again when I am back offically. Take Care.

Wayne