 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 124
    Local Items (Swap Sheet Posting) —Wayne Sardullo
   Hey Syr and other locals in the area. I found a new posting in the Swap Sheet Paper. Here's the info: LEGOS, 12 yrs. Worth EC, $900, Brewerton 699-5171 Also, I getting ready to go on Vacation so talk to you guys again in 3 weeks. (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)