 Local / United States / New York / Binghamton / 101
Re: Rolling the Call again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 20:27:07 GMT

X-post to Binghamton due to recent activity...
In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, Wayne Sardullo writes:
<snip>
ROLLCALL
Name: Wayne Sardullo
Area: Liverpool, 2 miles from toys R Us. (North of Syracuse)
Age: 26, 27 is right around the corner
Themes: Heavy into Trains and Technic. Starting to get into sculptures. havn't
built anything yet though.
Webpage: its getting a facelift. Not Aval at this time.
Cheers..
Wayne

Hi Wayne!
Nice to hear from you.  Things havebeen going OK the past few months.  We
have some new faces around Syracuse. (no, I'm not talking about the
mayor)Names have been poping up from who-knows-where. In the meantime, I've
been building.
I'll continue on with the ROLLCALL

Name: John Rudy
Area: Pompey (20 miles south of da city)
Age: 16 (going on 25 as my Mom says)
Themes: Open to just about everything, getting into trains(Yes, Wayne, I
know you're happy) and heavy into Space and Town now.
Webpage: Redone recently: http://www.geocities.com/tjjohn12

The CNYLUG Idea [1] is starting to brew once-more. It's begining to look
more tempting as I get into an easily displayable theme.  We'll have to chat
about this more later...
...Until Then
-John Rudy
http://www.geocities.com/tjjohn12