 Local / United States / New York / 153
  NYers to BrickFest?

Guys and gals, I know this question has been asked, and answered, before, but still... Who from the NYC Metro area is heading to BrickFest? My wife I will get there late Friday night--best we could do with our work skeds... Let me know, maybe we (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ny)

  Re: NYers to BrickFest?

So far... Lindsay F. Braun Sid Dinsay Brad Justus (just kidding) Andy Lynch (seen in NJ once; we all went to visit him in PA) Jake McKee (moved to CT) Erik Olson Cletus Romano (ok, so he came up once or twice from DE?) Chris Weeks Don't see Ed (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ny)

  Re: NYers to BrickFest?

(...) You New Yorkers have a pretty inflated notion of where your borders stop! ;-) (...) Actually, it was Cletus who lives in or near Ambler, PA where we met at the local church. Andy lives in or near Tom's River, NJ -- I think. Chris (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)