 Local / United States / New York / 150
Re: RBR, Yoda in NY Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 20:00:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny, Roy Gal writes:
Hi all,
I was just in NY on Sunday visiting my parents. I found the discounted Rebel
Blockade Runner and UCS Yoda at the Target by the Queens Center Mall in Queens.
That's on Queens Blvd. near Woodhaven Blvd.  They are all sold out where I live
in Maryland, so I thought I'ld give you guys a heads up.

Happy hunting
Roy

Thanks for the heads up Roy! I did pretty well at that Target in January,
unfortunately I'm still paying for it now.

Jonathan
(who will not be able to partake any $69 Yoda's right now)