 Local / United States / New York / 143
    Re: Area Report —Damien Nesbit
   (...) They're already hitting the shelves at TRU here in NYC. I dropped by the Union Square/e. 17th st location just a couple of hours ago and saw the cloudcar, jed1 deul i and ii, jedi defense 1, and ewok attack. I also saw the new technic R2 and (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Area Report —Monica Wilbur
   Ewok Attack, Twin-Pod Cloud Car, Final Duel I&II, and Jedi Duel sets (along w/Vader/R2 Technic) all spotted at Target/Wal-Marts in Salt Lake. Toys R Us is miserably behind the curve.... mo www.galacticbrick.com Star Wars LEGO for the Ignorant Masses (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)