 Local / United States / New York / 138
Re: LUCNY group now an offical LUGNET newgroup!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 02:07:23 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny, Wayne Sardullo writes:
I noticed Dave A's post on getting LUCNY offical on LUGNET... ITS UP!!!

Wayne

Oh Happy Day!!!  But Wayne, You Should post in the group :)
Report on my exploits later, including LEGO at The Jamboree...

-John "Hotter Here than in Virginia" Rudy