 Local / United States / New York / 12
11  |  13
Subject:
NYC LEGOfest - Saturday, February 5th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.ny
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 16:56:02 GMT

The NYC LEGO Fest is on for Saturday February 5th at my apartment in Staten
Island (easy commute via public transportation from all 5 boroughs as well as
an easy drive from NJ, LI and beyond).

If you are interested in attending, please let me know.

Ed "Boxer" Jones
www.geocities.com/~edboxer/lego.html