 Local / United States / Nevada / Las Vegas / 9
  Get together week after next?

I will be in Vegas the week of 10-18 June at SAPphire Las Vegas. Although I have a very busy schedule, as always, I'd love to get together with possible festers... A good time is always had by all. any interest? Don't make me drive to Pahrump to (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nv.veg, lugnet.loc.us.nv)