 Local / United States / New Mexico / 17
    Re: Any LUG in the Albuquerque area? —Zachary Benz
   Howdy, It seems about time we start up a NMLUG. I've been stuck in a dark ages since undergrad (about 6 years now!), and its time to get out of the slump. A local LUG would be great motivation for getting building again! Any interest for setting one (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jun-05, to lugnet.loc.us.nm)

        Re: Any LUG in the Albuquerque area? —Robert Graff
   There used to be. Back in 2002, two other AFOL's and I started one up. We met a few times and for various personal reasons on each person's part, we sort of drifted apart. Every now and then I come across these guys in a LUGNET post or on an instant (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jun-05, to lugnet.loc.us.nm)