 Local / United States / New Mexico / 14
Re: Second New Mexico AFOL meet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nm
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 00:38:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nm, Robert Graff writes:

Scott and Don shared the story of how they met. They both happened to be
making purchases from the same Bricklink (then BrickBay) seller and she made
them both aware of each other.

Hey, it was eBay, and the seller was me!  I remember because I probably sold a
dozen LEGO lots EVER on eBay, and by coincidence, out of the three I had up
then, two were won by people in Albuquerque.

Glad to know the rest is history....

Maggie C.
mags912 on eBay