 Local / United States / New Jersey / 159
158  |  160
Subject:
DS Hangar Bay Control Room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 02:47:52 GMT

Bruce,

Sorry about the problems you've gotten accessing my site. Not sure why since
you're the first one to mention about it. I use www.homestead.com as my host
so I'll try to check out in their help boards if there are known problems
with accessing the hosted sites with your configuration.

The Death Star Detention Block was done after I've completed the Death Star
Detention Cells dioramas. My sons are always on to the scenes that I do with
the action figures. Then they try to figure out if we can do it with the Legos.

Have you seen the DS Hangar Bay Control Room that I've just posted on
Brickshelf?

Regards,
ACPin & Sons
member #1500
Homepage
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html
Brickshelf Gallery
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=ACPin
SSG Dioramas
http://systems.figures.com/Features/index.html?show_feature=20818&dom=ss

In lugnet.build, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
AC,

Love your Lego creations, hate your website.  For some reason it often
crashes my browser (Internet Explorer 5, Macintosh G3 using Mac OS 9.0.4).
Any idea what's up with that?
Anyway, great creations.  I first noticed the Death Star detention block
when you posted it to Brickshelf.

Bruce