 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 97
96  |  98
Subject:
UFO Set on clearance at Zany-Brainy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 00:49:40 GMT

This past weekend I was at Zany-Brainy in Raleigh killing some time with my
kids while my wife was picking out fabric for our new sofa (not at
Zany-Brainy) where I picked up the UFO set on clearance (6979 I think). It
was marked at $39.99, down from $79.99 and while in the store they offered
50% off all clearance over the PA system so I got it for $19.99.  I doubt if
I would have ever bough this set, even at $39.99 but at 75% off I figured it
was worth a shot.  I haven't built it yet but I did open it.  The parts
selection looks OK, although I have no idea what I will do with the saucer
plates.

Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh