 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 41
40  |  42
Subject:
Local Lego Shopping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Sat, 1 May 1999 03:15:23 GMT

I did a little bit of shopping over the past couple of days, and found a few
things of interest:

The KB Toys at Crabtree has some Lego marked down:

6037 Witch's Windship $4.99
2161 Aqua Dozer $14.99 (there are 2 more)

There was also a small Technics set for $4.99 and there might have been a
couple other sets.

I also picked up two 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $34.99, but they were the
last two.

I didn't stop by the KB Toys at Cary Town Centre so they might have some of
the same.

I also picked up 4 3028 836 piece 25th Aniversery Freestyle tubs at the Cary
TRU for $16.98 each (there weren't any left after I was done, the Crabtree
TRU doesn't have these).

The Cary Big-K still has tons of 2146 803 piece Freestyle sets with carying
case for $25.99, I don't know if they count for the 20% off Lego sale.

The Walnut St. Cary Hanafords has the Promotional Lego sets mentioned in
another group. I picked up the Ninja and Adventurers sets for completeness
(they're $2.99 so a little pricy).

Frank