 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 245
244  |  246
Subject:
Good selection at Durham (New Hope Commons) Zany Brainy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 19:27:31 GMT

They've loaded up on X-wings, Tie Fighters, Millenium Falcons, the
Adventurers sets, the Racer sets (including the green-haired Grip & Go),
tons of Soccer, even a Silver Champion, all at 20% off for 4 days.
(Unfortunately, they've raised the price on Soccer Buses with/ ball to $25.)

They also have a fair number of the four sets (Rapid River Village, some
large Insectoids, two smallish Ninja) at 50% off. I picked up a number of
the Ninja sets in my quest for ever greater numbers of BURPs and green
slopes. They also have some of the 8247 Road Rebel / Buggy Racer, the set
with the black palm trunk pieces for a nifty locomotive detail.

Happy Hunting

Cary