 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 177
  Re: bulk ordering

I did the same sort of cost-analysis and only bought things that I can't get any other way. With discount and shipping, the black windows are .84 a pop, the blue thinwalls, 2x2 whites windows and trees are .30, and the tiles are .07. I decided not (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: bulk ordering

I expect to pay LD a premium to buy just the parts I want and I don't really have a problem with it (although I thought the red 1x4x6 doors were a bit much at $2.00 a pop). I didn't order any basic bricks. About the only color basic bricks I can see (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: bulk ordering

(...) You got it! I believe the purpose of bulk ordering is to make it less expensive to obtain a specific element. That it does in every case. gray 2x4 bricks and black 2x4 medium slope bricks cost 34 cents each in service packs, 14 cents each vi (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc)