 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 135
Re: Clearance find at Durham Zany Brainy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 04:06:30 GMT

To get on their list simply ask them at the counter.  They have a form you
fill out.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh

PS:  I was at the Morrisville mall today looking for shoes and ventured into
the KB Outlet.  You certainly got all of the good stuff!  I didn't see
anything worth spending money on.

Frank Filz wrote in message ...

Mike Walsh wrote in message ...
You have to get on ZB's mailing list.  They send out coupons periodically.
Last weekend that same set was an additional 25% with the ZB coupon for • 25%
any clearance item.  They had six or seven of those sets about two weeks
ago, how many did they have when you were in there?

Ah well, I was out of town last weekend... Where do you sign up for the
mailing list? When I was done, there were two more copies.

Frank

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh

Frank Filz wrote in message ...
In my shopping trip today, I found 6977 Arachnoid Star Base on clearance • for
$50. I picked up two (main reason, for the quarter saucer bottoms). I • just
finished making a large water tower using the 4 saucer bottoms, plus 4 • plain
saucer tops from my 2 copies of 6979, plus almost all of my black 1x3
bricks, plus about half of my grey 1x1 round bricks, plus 12 2x2x5 • lattice
columns (from my zillion copies of 6444). The curved wall construction is
neat (followed the idea in http://www.lugnet.com/cad/?n=1802).

Frank