 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 116
  Re: train club

What are you proposing? A club on the scale of PNLTC where members build complex sections for a large layout or something on a smaller scale? I would be interested but at this time I can't contribute much as I don't have a train (yet, hoping to (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Re: train club

(...) I'd like it to be as large as the PNLTC, but I don't think we have enough people for anything very large. Although it could be a goal to shoot for. (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)