 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 10
9  |  11
Subject:
Triangle folks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 16:08:59 GMT

Alan Clegg asked me to post this for him since he's having trouble
posting...

For some unknown reason, the lugnet thing won't let me post.  Can you
pass
this on to the readers of the 'nc' (Raleigh area) lugnet list(s)?

<BIO>
Alan Clegg -- 36yr old UNIX Consultant
Lego Stuff -- MindStorms & Technic
Location   -- Apex, NC
E-Mail     -- alan@clegg.com

I'd like to hear from anyone in the area that is interested in getting
together for some "Lego Stuff".  I've not gotten anything going yet, but
I'd LOVE to see a 'MindStorms Robot Competition' of some sort in the
Triangle area.
<OIB>

Thanks,
-abc